30 things I’d like to do before I’m 30 (April 3 2012):
Take a girls trip.
3. Take a cooking class.
4. Finish writing my novel (I won NaNoWriMo last year but didnt finish the story).
5. Sew 3 projects.
Pay off auto loan.
Update family blog. (new posts at least twice a month & catch up from last Nov!)
8. Video tape the family/kids more often. (My goal is at least 2 a month.)
9. Compile family videos into dvd home movie (at least one per kid for now).
10. Learn how to play the guitar that I've owned for three years now.
Read at least 30 books.
12. Write a letter every month to someone whom I admire.
13. Make a quilt.
14. Redecorate Master Bedroom
15. Write in my journal (at least twice a month).
16. Read a Jane Austen novel.
17. Begin learning Spanish.
Travel somewhere in Utah I’ve never been to before. (Hopefully Zions, Lake Powell, Bear Lake)
Make and complete two months of exercise regime.
Plan and implement fun summer activities for the kids/family.
Get an updated family photo taken.
22. Organize (& dejunk) two rooms in my house. (Or 1 room and my master closet.)
Plan a fun friend bbq party.
24. Practice my ASL skills with my children.
Plan a fun trip for our 10 year wedding anniversary in January.
Try at least 12 new recipes (attempt at least 1 new recipe a month).
27. Hand write a heartfelt thank you note twice a month.
28. Update the family's 72 hour kits & practice again emergency plans.
29. Print some of my photography and hang them in the house.
30. Celebrate turning 30 in style!
I wanted to post it the last day in April but still had alot of holes in my list. I think my main problem was that I have to feasibly know I can to do it within the next year which means those bigger "to-do before I die" bucket list items dont really apply to this sorta list. But I did it. The list is done.
A big thank you to those of you who helped me earlier with your great ideas!
Original post found here http://bit.ly/l5kFnR